Wednesday, June 24, 2009

my ten.

picture found via flickr.
...while blogging around i found this inspiring quote.
"She packed up her potential, and all that she had learned. Grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things in this world.."
there are so many things in life i want to do and change in my life.
here's my ten.
what are yours?
1. Become a better friend. Call them more often. Write them letters. Just make sure they know how much they are appreciated.
2. Become successful. I already feel like a successful dental hygienist, but I have more dreams, like...
3. Become a photographer. I'm in the process of putting a small business together with a friend, and I couldn't be more excited.
4. After my wedding, be more drastic with my haircut. I can't wait for something new. Little changes can make all the difference.
5. Be more positive. And less negative.
6. I want to challange myself. Physically.
7. I want to give more hugs to people I love.
8. Give credit where credit is due.
9. Become an amazing wife. And mother someday.
10. I want to donate to a charity this year. The world needs more of that.

1 comment:

hannah said...

yay for #3!! well all of them really :)!