Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday...

TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, i cannot believe i turn 22 tomorrow.

i feel like my summer has flown by with all this wedding planning. don't get me wrong--planning a wedding is by far one of the most fun things i've done, but it's time consuming. I am soooo thankful for all the help i've been given. my momma, for the endless phonecalls, emails, driving, shopping, and dreaming. thanks for allowing me to do it all. dad, thanks for making our dreams real. helping with all the little manly things that jace and i can only dream of knowing how to do. brade and mac--for endless modeling of the bridal party wear, and for the laughs along the way. hannah joy-you are wonderful. you give me much more inspiration than you can ever imagine. thanks for all the little texts, comments, and help along the way! Also, thanks for becoming such a trustworthy friend.
and of course jace.
thanks for proposing.
that alone made my dreams start coming true.
this summer would have been a nightmare had i not had anybodies help, but i've been blessed. they've made this summer great, and one i will remember forever.
so, here's to hoping i have some spare moments in my day tomorrow to remember it's my birthday. and to enjoy me-if only for a minute.
here is a little something topping my wishlist. naomi makes it looks way too much fun.
it's an old fashioned camera call a "holga"..it's pictures are beautiful. i'm guessing i'll own one soon, even if i have to buy it for myself! :)
So, happy birthday to me.
thank you mom and dad for making me, raising me, and loving me.
i love who i am, and who i am becoming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awna,
That's crazy that you mentioned the Holga, I just heard about it from one of my friends about two weeks ago and was looking into one! They are awesome! Let me know when you get yours, I'd be really happy to see one up close!!