Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am not sure...

..but i can almost guarantee that most brides put alot of thought into the type of photos they would like to see come from their wedding day. Of course, my most exciting, and thing i'm looking forward to is finally being married to jace, i can't wait to get my pictures back from my big day. I've got soooo many idea's, and thankfully, i think Tyson Kuznia, at Legacy Fargo, will help us go through with lots of our ideas---!
Here are a few of my favorites!
photo via meganqphotography
..who wouldn't love a couch in the middle of nowhere!
the people who own the reception hall we are using have an old fashioned burnt orange couch for us to use. couldn't be more perfect, especially because at home, jace and i spend alot of our favorite moments bumming on our couch.
check out more photos from this adorable wedding here.
My girls won't be wearing cowboy boots, but i do hope we come away with some great boot shots~!
And, oh how i love vintage ANYTHING. I've rounded up plenty of suitcases for some fun little pictures~!
what were your must haves?


No comments: