Friday, February 19, 2010

Love him and road-trips.


Jace and I headed a few hours east last Saturday to spend Valentine's Day in Billings, MT!
We didn't do anything over the top, but just getting out of town, and being out and about with him is wonderful.
The weather was cruddy, so we made a pitstop along the way to hang out with one of my best friends, Miranda, and her family.
I also got to hold my little "niece" Aspen!
She is still such a doll, and I think Jace loved her just as much as I did.
Once we finally got to Billings we headed to Sam's Club.
I went straight to get a triple-berry sundae.
Please don't judge.
We also got to see the wiener truck.
I didn't even know these things were for real.
You could sing them their song and get a free wiener whistle.
I didn't do it.
Had it been anything other than a wiener whistle...
....Maybe.

From there, we stopped at a few other places doing some random shopping, we had some great food, and spent some time at our favorite place..
Barnes and Noble.
We wish everyday that we had a Barnes and Noble in our town.
We would be frequent visitors.

We spent the night at the Crown Plaza, and we highly recommend using Price-line.
We had a wonderful room for a great price!
It was great just getting away and having some time for each other.
We hope your Valentine's weekend was just as wonderful!!


No comments: