Tuesday, February 2, 2010

XoXo, Awna.

I'm going to pull a Naomi here...

Dear Weekend,
Come back. You were wonderful. I miss my mom and brother already.

Dear Dad, Mac and Jace,
Wish you could have come with us. I love having my family together.

Dear Target,
Great job on the spring collection. I adore it all.
My wallet might not, but it doesn't have much say in things.

Dear 3:00am,
You came too fast every morning this weekend, however with you came wonderful laughs with my mom and Brade.
So to say I hated you would be a lie.

Dear Dental Patient,
You scared me. I don't like medical emergencies at work. Hope you are doing well.

Dear Power Cycling Class,
Can you just give me amazing legs already?
I'm trying to be patient.
It's hard.

Dear Mexico,
Jace and I can't wait to see you. And swim. And snorkel. And kayak. And sail.
And kiss. A lot.

Dear Mother Nature,
Warm up please. This cold business is getting a little ridiculous.

Dear Blogger Friends,
Sorry I've been busy lately, and that my little blog suffers from this.
I promise to make it up to you.

Dear Honey Bunches of Oats,
I forgot how delicious you were.
Thanks for reminding me.
Mmmmm.

Dear Jake,
Pick Gia. Or Ally. Or Tenley.
Not that other thing.

Dear Camera,
I promise we will become besties again soon. Maybe this weekend?

Dear Wedding Pictures,
Thank you for all the smiles you provide me with ----and for not getting creeped out that I look at you that often.

Dear Love,
I love you, and all the memories and feelings you bring me-including laughter, and happiness.
Kisses and hugs.
It's all wonderful.
I can't thank you enough.

XoXo, Awna Jade.


2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

AH! SUPER JEALOUS OF MEXICO!

Anonymous said...

I so just got done eating some Honey Bunches of Oats!