Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here I go... Just for you future husband.

so, i'm not sure of the exact day i fell in love with the blog word. perhaps it happened after a few hours of drooling over the wedding of jessica lynn, or maybe the moment i came across taza and her adorable husband. either way, here i am. about to embark on the rather public world of blogging. i've learned alot along the way, whether it be wonderful recipes, amazing wedding tips, or just reading about the lives of people i would love to meet. there is alot of people in this world with a story to tell, and after months of my future husband pushing me forward, i am going to share mine. i'm going to take you up and down on the roller-coaster of wedding planning, and throughout my moments of enjoying this thing called life.

i hope you enjoy. so to get started...

i'm awna jade. i can't wait to get married in september. i clean teeth for a living. i love that i was raised in a small, north dakota town. i believe in treating people the way you want to be treated. my fiance is incredible. i love people who volunteer their time. my brothers rock. i work hard for what i have. my parent's are my best friends, and i'm not enjoying having to cut down my guest list...

...how's that for a start :)
have a happy saturday!



.

..and because i learn from the best-here's a picture with my post!
my fiance and i, courtesy of tyson kuznia, of legacy fargo.

1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

awwww you are so sweet! i got your email over the weekend and just havent yet had time to email you back...but i will! :)