Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time.

I always wish I had a little more of it. It's all going so fast!
Especially when our wedding is 11 days away. Yes. 11.
Crazy.
I wish I had more time with my family.

More time with Jace.

More time to enjoy friends.
More time for photography...

and more time to blog! I'm sorry i've been so bad about it!
However I am not being lazy! I am making the most that i DO have, and I love it.
We are getting into full on wedding mode. Most of the big things are done, just finishing up some little projects.
I love it.
I can't wait to see it all play out. Even if it's not perfect we will be married.
This week I have---
-my hair trial, dye, and last trim.
-facials with my brother and his girlfriend. yes, he agreed. happily i think!
-my last two days of work before the wedding
-my cousins wedding. Congrats Brent and Brittany!
-to write some thank you's to people who very much deserve them.
-to make up a wedding day time-line.
-to load {what seems like my whole 2 bedroom apartment} into my SUV.
-Lunch with two of my best friends!

So many fun little things. Getting married is really the time of your life.
Enjoy every little moment. Even if the time passes too fast. Try and take it all in.
It's a beautiful thing.
another beautiful and crazy thing is my family. this picture definately shows why my bothers rock.
it's the older of the two brothers, brade, giving our 2nd cousins a ride on the "Daddle"
It's a saddle, to wear on the dad's back. You should probably get one for your kids now.
They loved it.
And the laughter was plenty~
Gavin goes first!
Berkley's turn~!

Mac and I just enjoying the show!



Enjoy the rest of your week! :)

No comments: