Sunday, April 18, 2010

..the Arizona sunshine.

Just a little random info about my weekend.
very random in fact.

The Arizona sunshine makes my heart happy.

The Phoenix Target is way, way cooler than North Dakota's. Yes-like way.
I spent more money their than any other place this weekend, and I go to ours like every other week here.
The clothes rocked my world, and a new swimsuit is always fun.

I got banana conditioner from the Body Shop.
My nose fell in love, so it had to be purchased.
I've used it once. So far, no regrets.
MMMMmmmm.

Random guys who think telling us we are angels from heaven in their eyes have absolutely a zero percent chance
of ending up in anyone's bed that night.
How lame.

I fell in love this weekend.
A lot.

I adore my camera's manual settings now.
It's amazing how a phenomenal teacher can turn your outlook on things for the better.

We drove a red Ford Focus all weekend.
Pretty cool car if you are into the whole slamming your head on the dashboard when you just barely tap on the breaks sorta thing.

I hiked, and I loved it.
Except for the barf I almost sat in on the top of the mountain.
Really people. Can't you aim for the grass off to the side??

I missed my family the whole time.
They got about 390283523 texts.
I hope they still love me.

People in AZ dress wonderfully and are all in great shape.
I might be too if it would 70 degrees all year and I could hike and swim and walk everywhere.

I like the color green.
I just realized that might be my favorite color.
Good-bye black.

I went to a Dierks Bentley concert at the Arizona Bike Festival.
We didn't exactly fit in with no silicone, but he still rocked my ears off.

I realized I like me.
Thank you everyone who has gotten me to this point.
It's much appreciated.

I fell asleep by a pool yesterday.
Yep, an outdoor pool, with my new swimming suit on.
It was a nearly perfect day just due to that alone.

My dream job would be to a pianist at a dueling piano bar.
Talk. About. Fun.

I passed through about 29305820 towns in five minutes this weekend.
I swear Phoenix considers each block a town just so it can be cooler than other areas.
I saw Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix...the list goes on.

Tour Chase Field once in your life.

It's my nephews 2nd birthday this week.
I'm a little sad I'm not with J in Mandan right now.

I heart Yodipity.
I got frozen yogurt with a chocolate chip cookie, animal crackers, frozen cookie dough, brownie bites, hot fudge, marshmallow topping, and pieces of snickers in it.
So unhealthy. So good.

I'm happy I'm home.
The end.

Can't wait to show you pictures.


No comments: