Sunday, July 4, 2010

4.


If you read my blog a week back, you understand my love for soldiers.
For everything they stand for, everything they do for me, and that I LOVE seeing them in airports--especially watching them return to those who love them, and have missed them.
So, for my 4th of July blog, I want you to head over to Rachel's blog and to read
emotional welcome back story.
I was in tears when I read it.
Can you just feel the emotions behind it?
Ahh, so happy for you guys Rachel, and thank you for letting me share your story!

Happy 4th of July!!

2 comments:

Lindsey Friedt said...

i love, love, loved that blog! nothing like a good cry at 5:15 pm...i think its every girls' dream to feel that way. what a lucky couple!

rachel said...

lucky indeed. :) he's my whole heart.

happy fourth of july pretty awna jade. enjoy your time away!