Sunday, February 27, 2011

411.






Hi.
Just me--that girl that seems to forget to write on here once and awhile.
Forgive me. Please.
So, about two months ago I had the pleasure of heading down to Mexico to shoot a BEAUTIFUL wedding. The couple is gorgeous, the scenery was brilliant, and the fun was plenty.
I spent the 5 days taking in the sunshine with my boy who just happened to celebrate his birthday while we were down south.
..we spent our time renting jet-skis, shooting the wedding, parasailing, kayaking, and having some fun at the swim up bar.
I loved every. single. minute.
...and am ready to go back right now.


i think my man makes mexico scenery look even better.
just throwin' it out there.

1 comment:

Jess Cole said...

That photo of the wedding couple looks amazing!
Glad you had fun!