Monday, July 13, 2009

forgetful.


There are little things you forget in life...

but i cannot believe i forgot to show you my ring!

silly me.
he did such a great job.
and yes, that is the twilight book behind it. i'm infatuated by the whole bella/edward love thing. so wonderful.
I had such a busy weekend. Busy but wonderful. I made another run to my home state.
I spent thursday evening at my aunt and uncles house. they are such wonderful people, i just adore their whole family.
we got up on friday, had an amazing breakfast (my aunt is like the martha stewart of nd-crafty, and a great cook!) and then finished up the last of the invitations.
such a good feeling to have those out of the way!
friday night, i headed out to the local lake for the wedding of an old friend. probably the best wedding that i've ever attended, hands down. so simple, and so fun. he played her a song on his saxophone, as we all overlooked the beautiful lake waters. there was no dance, just a social and reception, and it was perfect.
saturday morning, had breakfast with my family and then my brother, his girlfriend, and my mom headed out to take some pictures. hannah and i are working on starting a photography and design business, so we played around with that this weekend. who knew how much fun you could have with a bunch of junk, and some pretty outfits!
Sunday, i woke up and finished printing out the addresses on our envelopes..
it finally is starting to sink in that this is getting closer and closer...
only 2 months and 7 days....ahhhh!!
hope your weekend was just as fun. :)