Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our little place..

of love.
Some girls dream of a big church. Others dream of little quaint churches.
I dream of a wide open area, one where no other would ever think to get married.
and then, it will be our little place, and only we can have the memory of getting married there.
and here it is. a wide open pasture, underneath two beautiful trees.
It is at the base of a small rolling hill, and tucked behind a little stream.
The bridal party will start at the top of the hill, and work their way around the the back of the guests, before making their way down the aisle. It will be such a beautiful entrance. I cannot wait to make that walk with my dad beside me.


We will have our doors set up before reaching the guests' chairs, giving it an "outdoor church" entrance feel. I can't wait to see it all set up, and decorated.


Under those two trees off to the right is where we will be standing during our ceremony.
This picture above is taken from where the bridal party will begin their walk.








And check out this little beauty. It stands at the top of the hill, over looking our wedding ceremony. Some might call it hideous..I call it art. I cannot wait to take some pictures by that thing!!!
On other news, we are headed back to my hometown tomorrow to finish up some more wedding tasks! We will also be celebrating my parents 25th wedding anniversary! How great, huh?
Have great Thursday!

No comments: