Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Magical.

Somedays life is magical...and I am so grateful for the incredible blessings I am given.
Like parents who come help out whenever they can.
...and little brothers who check in to make sure their big sister is doing ok.
....and boys who send flowers to let me know they are thinking of me while they are away.
...and clients who want to fly me to location to shoot their engagement and wedding photos.
With that..
This girl is going to Phoenix to shoot an engagement session..
...and to Mexico to shoot another couples wedding.
So excited. So blessed.
This is what life is all about-taking in every single opportunity we are given.

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Have fun on your shoots!

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo! So excited for you! Can't wait to second shoot for yoU! Call me when you get a second! If that ever happens :)