Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Someday...How about today!?

Hi my name is Awna, and I think I just bought a camper.
I am about 94% positive I am going to do this for real.
It might be slightly ugly now, but I have big hopes for her.
I'm thinking wooden floors.
Colorful bedding.
White Cabinets.
And an amazing exterior paint job.

I cannot wait.
Summer 2011 better be ready for a few roadtrips and fishing adventures.



Doesn't that kinda look like a slice of heaven?
I think so.

I think I might need a pickup.

3 comments:

Linnea Fitterer said...

FUN!

Anonymous said...

i love who you are! cannot wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I Love it! Tyler's a tad bit jealous. He wants to buy a big 9 man van and revamp that. But not in a nice elegant fun way, a butch manly way. BOO