Monday, November 1, 2010

day one.

Day One.
Tj came over.
Went to buy RV antifreeze.
Went to get camper.
Brought it to my house.
Checked it out.
Ran to Ace to get cords.
Got ice-cream.
Came back to camper.
Looked over all light switches/heaters/drawers/cabinets.
Realized the previous owners didn't think it would be cool to empty sewer lines.
Had a mess.
Laughed at each other once realizing what I had gotten myself into.
Cleaned it up. (while gagging.)
Tj fixed oven. and fridge. and everything he could.
Ripped out part of ceiling to see what we had to work with.
Removed random screws throughout camper.
Called it a day.








A perfect day one if you ask me.
Ps. this thing came with working party lights. it might have been filled with crap..but working party lights make up for a lot of things. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, yes, I am jealous! Looks like you are having fun! That's what life is all about!

Anonymous said...

So wish that's what I was doing! Your so smart and creative. Can I come to the big reveal party?