Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mom and I...

have always been best friends.
But this wedding planning has been extra fun having all of her help and excitement. She knows exactly what I like, and I always love her company!
Here are a few of our latest projects--Fixing up our guestbook table, side table, podium, and alter. We went around and found old tables that needed lots of TLC, we then painted them a soft ivory, scuffed them up with sandpaper, and stained them to give them that nice antique look. Couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. A cheap project, and a great way to spend a Saturday morning with mom!
Thats pretty close to how our guestbook will look, with our blurb book sitting in the front!
sorry for the great background. we were in the school's wood shop! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and checking out what's new in the wedding planning world with you and your mom. If i can request even just a verbal invite so I can see all the beauty in splendor in person? I LOVE IT!!! Wish you had done all the planning for my wedding. Your so creative!