Friday, October 9, 2009

{15}

If you didn't already know this, I adore Taylor Swift. She's under 20, incredibly talented, and beautiful. And she is honest. When I first heard the song "fifteen", I wasn't 15. I was 21, and it still meant alot to me. I am now 22 and I still relate. I don't quite know who I want to be, or who I will become, but I am sure enjoying this little road of life, learning about the person I am becoming.
Some friends won't last forever. The things I stress over now won't matter in 6 months. My mom will always be my best friend. And I love my husband.
That's what I know now. And let me tell you...I didn't know any of that at 15.
Thank you Taylor for another beautiful song, if you haven't heard it-you should.
The video for this song just premiered today-it's lovely.
check it out at cmt.com

No comments: