Friday, October 2, 2009

Love {Brooke}


There is this girl named Brooke.
You might recognize her from her amazing blog--Playing Grown Up.
I adore this girl in so many ways. I love her headbands. Her wonderful style. Her sweet little puppy. Her way with headboards. Her neat little diy's..
. But most importantly, the cute, quirky love she shares with her boy, Grant.
You just can't help but want to cuddle up and read their blog front to back, and up and down to capture the love that is shared between the two of them. So, of course Brooke and Grant were a couple I thought we could all learn from, and they stepped up to the Dare.
Here is Brooke and Grant's little ritual that keeps their love silly, fun, and romantic.
Just they way love should be.

"My hubby and I love to schedule in cuddle times. Sometimes we set the alarm clock just a little early so we can wake up and enjoy about ten minutes of uninterrupted cuddling before we set out on our busy days. I love to get a text from my love that says, "You, me, cuddling - 5:30?" In which case I rush home at that time and get my cuddle on. I think it's important to focus on the small things and the small nice moments you enjoy together. And, of course, our motto is to let our inner child out to play as much as possible! We do this with midnight cookie-baking dates or spontaneous gansta' dancing in kitchen."



Like I said...Adorable. Thank you so much for playing along, and for the wonderful idea's Brooke.
Jace and I can't wait to try that spontaneous gansta' dancing. That's right up our alley :)
PS...does it get any better than silly straws. I think not.

2 comments:

Amy Learn said...

Such a wonderful idea. The world needs more of this.

BPremo said...

Thanks, Awna! You're so sweet. We are very blessed that God gave us to one another, indeed!!