Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love {Hannah}


If there is anybody that has taught me how fun love can be
- it's Hannah.


She dates my brother, and there is no doubt that these two love each other, and make sure they go out of their way to keep love fun.


Even though Jace and I are older than them, and already married-I think we will always look up to them as a couple.
They are both wonderful.


So with that-this is something they do to keep love fun.

The way it should be.

"My boyfriend, Brade, and I are a big fan of little notes. For our two year anniversary I made a bunch of little notes and put them in all of his jean pockets. That morning I texted him and told him to check his pockets. He loved it. It's so fun asking him what note he got that day. Another fun thing is getting mail from your boyfriend, even if you live in the same town. Brade sometimes mails me the cutest letters. They always make my day a million times better!"

Such a simple idea.

it's those little things take you farther than you can ever imagine.

Don't ever stop.

1 comment:

That's Mrs. Russell said...

Very cute. I love those little notes also.