Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Little Things.

This is kinda the story of my life right now. It's been such a busy, wonderful, happy, horrible and crazy week at the same time. And yet, we are in love and happy. Nothing will take that away.
I had two wonderful bridal showers this past weekend, pictures to come! I cannot thank my friends and family enough for all the fun and support I've been given through-out this amazing engagement.
I also got a call from my fiance saying that our apartment recieved water damage due to the heavy rains we got in Montana.
Nothing like a good/bad weekend all in one.
The good definately outdoes the bad, but the bad makes a little work for us.
The contractor stopped by the apartment yesterday only to tell us we will need new carpets, or at least a deep cleaning, and that they will need to repair and rebuild a lot of our walls.
He stated that we will soon be best friends. Oh well, we like company. :)
On the happy note, the weekend was also very productive. I shot two photo sessions, I got to spend two nights with my best friends, and I got to share more time with my family. We also designed our flowers, and bouts..and with the help of a special friend, I'm sure they will look wonderful!
But most importantly, I got to come home to Jace, and got to kiss him goodnight.
The makes everything better.

No comments: