Friday, August 14, 2009

Thanks J.



You are nothing less than wonderful.
I know i've written that our lives have been busy, and slightly stressed, and kinda crazy.
but i have this one guy making it an amazing ride.
thanks j...
...for going to get blizzards from dq with me yesterday.
...and for picking out my flavor for me when i just couldn't choose myself.
...for taking the garbage out after we opened all of our fun presents.
...for making present opening so much more fun that i could have imagined.
...for kissing me first thing after you walk in the door after work.
...for thinking i look cute jamming in the kitchen to taylor swift, while making you supper.
...for always having a shoulder for me to fall asleep on. even if it's 8. or 4:30. or even 11. it's always there. and warm.
...for picking out good books for me to read.
...for all your help with the little things.
...for fun bike rides.
...for all the giggles.
...for telling me you can't wait to call me your wife.
...for changing your shoes when i just don't think those ones go with your outfit.
...for your millions of kisses.
...for going for drives with me when i miss home.
...for being you. you save me.

i thank you.

No comments: