Sunday, December 27, 2009

I got a new friend!

You already know that I have a friend named Mini Diana. She took some really fun pictures for us of LA that I hope to post soon...
For Christmas my little brother Brade introduced me to a new friend that
I've wanted for SUCH a long time...
She takes amazing photos just like these...
...and her name is Holga!



I was soooo excited! I cannot wait to get some film in the mail and to give her a try.
Do any of you have Holga's?
Any tips?
Hoping you got something YOU love for Christmas as well!
I got lots of goodies!
Gift cards for B&H photo--one of my FAVORITE websites!
I got 6 pairs of shoes. Seriously.
Lots of fun kitchen appliances-so fun!
And remember that little cradle I saw at the pawn shop in my town that i fell in love with but didn't buy?
Well, I went back there last week to buy it---and it was gone!
I was sad, and called and told my mom, and jace...and probably everone else that i could tell..
That little beauty of a cradle was gone because MY PARENTS called out to that shop and bought it.
FOR ME.
I am soooo exited.
And no, not expecting children in a long while....
But it was such a great antique piece that i wanted to refinish-
AND NOW I CAN!!
I have the best family!
More christmas fun to come...:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous of you! I was looking at getting a Holga, so you'll have to tell me how she works. I didn't get a whole lot of the photos stuff I was wanting, but I did get a killer pair of boots :) and a new dishwasher! Haha...my hands have been saved!