Monday, December 7, 2009

Lucky.

I am beyond lucky. Today during my hour long lunch break, I sat on my husbands lap {ps-this is one of my favorite places in the world to be. there is something so wonderful about his hugs} and thought about what a wonderful weekend i had. I didn't do much--but it was great. I usually work Monday-Thursday, so i had Friday off. I got up, threw on one of my favorite dresses, some warm tights, and went outside to face the day. I met with an insurance lady, ran to the post office, had lunch with jace, and went on a little date with him to the pawn shop. There were so many wonderful treasures--especially this beautiful crib. I am still convincing myself it's worth $100, and that I need to go get it RIGHT NOW...:) Jace doesn't see this as logical, as we won't have kids for 23o848 years yet..but it's one less thing to buy later. that's my only excuse. that, and it's adorable.
after he got off work, we cuddled up and started watching the office. from season one. we are in love. me with jim. and jace with me. ok, ok, i definitely love jace the most, but jim is sooo cute and nerdy and so in love with pam. so, i'm over him.
saturday consisted of finishing a few photo sessions while jace worked, and then we made supper and headed out to dairy queen for the new peppermint blizzard. once again, love. mmmm...
Sunday was yet another lazy, lazy day. But those are my favorite kind. We are now onto season 2 of the office...and did lots more cuddling!
All in all, an excellent weekend. my husband is absolutely the perfect guy for me, we got to eat ice cream. we cuddled. talked to family on the phone. surprised my brother and his girlfriend. and was lazy.
With that..here are a few things i fell in love with this weekend...


Jace, of course. I always love him.
Jim. Need I say more.
PS...haven't seen an office episode?! Do it now! Hilarious.
Peppermint blizzard!!!! We love ice cream-even if we have to go out in the snow to get it.
and my latest.. clay from one tree hill. to make a long story short he is a sports agent on my favorite show ever. he asked a his girlfriends sister and brother-in-law permission to fall absolutely, insanely in love with her.
how stinkin adorable.
i love love.
what do you love this week?!

No comments: