Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye...

...2009.
What a wonderful year you were.
Maybe even the best yet.
It started with a wonderful proposal, followed by one of the best summers of my life.
We spent the weekends here and there, with family and new friends-taking in the sunshine.
We laughed. We learned. We planned a wedding.
And once autumn rolled around, we got married.
It was such a perfect day, and just looking at pictures of our wedding brings on the many emotions of that day.
Your wedding day, although busy, will bring about some of the best moments in your life.
Getting ready with girlfriends. Walking down the aisle with your dad. Being surrounded by such amazing friends and family. Hours of dancing. And knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with someone so special to you.
It's all beyond amazing.
I am sad to see such an incredible year closing in on us, but we know there is so much out there to grasp and see the happiness in.
Life will bring us new challanges, new little moments of laughter, and many more memories to come.
So here is to hoping 2010 is just as lovely.
To make it so I plan on--
Kissing my husband more and more each day.
Sending out more hand-written letters.
Working out more often so I feel better about myself.
Complimenting someone daily.
Visiting friends.
Challenging myself at work.
Cleaning out every last space of my closet.
Taking more pictures with my film camera's and starting a photo board to always be reminded of the fun moments in life.
Trying out many new recipes.
...and lots and lots more things.
Here's to a great year, full of love...Happy New Years!

PS...WANT TO WIN POSTCARDS? There is still time to enter!!! :)

No comments: