Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i've got a little can of paint..

chalkboard paint to be exact.
...But i don't think it will be enough.
i've got all sorts of fun ideas.
now i just have to wait for a house.
hopefully it won't expire.
check out these fun ideas.
thank you google for letting me look at these fun pictures for hours..
I love the fridge idea..can't afford a new one? jazz up the old one!
or...spruce up a wall. i love the change of color!

how sweet is this nursery? especially with that extra special chest in the lower left.




my macbook pro..no thanks. but it looks when they do it to someone else's!


such neat decoration ideas.






maybe one of my favorites. a chalk globe.




or maybe it's this one. a little piece of unique art for the wall.
and you can change it up everyday if you'd like.
so--i think i will need to buy some more paint.
because i am in love with all of these.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to paint my fridge too! But the hubby said nope. :( One day I will do it though! I love chalkboard paint!