Wednesday, November 4, 2009

things learned.




over the past 11 days away i've learned that there are many things in life that make me happy.
including..

flying in airplanes with my husband.

fashion in la. nobody cares what's in right now. they wear what they want, and everyone seems to rock their individual outfit.

warm weather. like 90 degree weather. in the fall. i miss it already.

cruise ship food. i may have eaten waaaayy too much, but jace still loves me.

the way jace places his warm cheeks against mine in the dark to help me fall asleep.
the sound of him breathing that close to me is bliss.

in-n-out burger. we just may have eaten their two nights in a row. guilty.

celebrities. reading about them, and hearing about them is a pleasure of mine. sad-maybe. but normal. especially those two little taylor's. so cute together. so perfect.

seeing the staples center packed with lakers fans.

watching my husband takes his first step into the ocean.

riding the metro in downtown la. so much diversity.

hearing songs i love blaring from trendy shops along the boardwalk.

the mexican rain forest.

hearing my families voices after 7 days without them.

getting to kiss my husband just because it's 10:56

wearing new dresses.

tights.

Pinkberry Yogurt. With pomegranate seeds on top.

WB studios behind the scenes tour.

Having lots of mail after returning home.

Texts and emails from friends I've missed.

Sleeping in our own bed.

Honeymoons, and my husband.

AND...seeing this hottie below at the Lakers game. So exciting.

hoping you've found many things this week that made
YOU
happy.

No comments: