Saturday, November 14, 2009

Love {Jenny}

The next lady to step up to the {Love Dare} was Jenny.
I have fallen completely in love with her blog, and all the fun craft ideas.
It is because of her and her cute decorating ideas that I cannot wait to get a house and add our own touch. She has such great taste.
Not only does she inspire me with her creativity, this little email i received from her gave me great insight that it really is the little things that make life and love great..
Here is Jenny {isn't she a doll?}

"My husband, Wade, and I have been married since July 5, 2008, but we've been together for 7 years. He works two jobs, and I work one very busy one, so it's hard for us to find time to spend together by ourselves! One thing that we do that keeps our love fun is to wrestle!
Now, you may think that sounds crazy, but I'm telling you...I can come home and be in an ill mood, and Wade will grab me and before you know it we're brawling...then I'll get mad, and then I'll start laughing, and then we'll both be laughing and I won't even remember what I was mad about!
We also like to Wii bowl. We're both very competitive, so we'll make a bet on different things. Sometimes I end up packing his lunch for work the next day, and sometimes he'll end up bathing Dex (our Westie), but we love it! We like to include a nice cookie baking session with this activity. :)

Speaking of cooking, we have designated Thursday nights as our "new recipe nights." We alternate picking new recipes, and then cook them together! Or, if it's a FAIL, we just head out to eat instead!
One last thing we do is go grab some ice cream and go riding around with the windows down and the sunroof open. I'll show him where I lived when I was younger and tell him stories, and vice versa. We always wind up finding out something new about each other!"

Jenny and her husband Wade.

So, there it is. It is the little things like wrestling, and laughter that make life fun.
Never stop laughing with each other.
That's so important. And so is to never stop learning about each other.
I love when something triggers Jace to share a story with me that he hadn't before.
It makes me fall in love with every part of him all over.
Thank you Jenny!
Those are wonderful ways to keep love fun
-the way it should be.

1 comment:

That's Mrs. Russell said...

absolutely love me some jenny. we have been friends since high school and i love love love her blog. she is a very down to earth and tell it like it is person.. we are a lot alike in many ways and can really relate. love the girl.
might i add that i'm enjoying your blog also. good job and keep up the work! :)