Thursday, November 26, 2009

Love {Naomi}

It's Thanksgiving!!!
I get to spend it with my wonderful family, and i have lot's to be thankful for this year.

Along with family, friends, my husband, and every other little thing on my thankful list-

I am incredibly thankful for this lady.

Her name is Naomi.

I hope you've already have had the pleasure of getting to know her through her amazing blog.
If not-you are missing out.

I am thankful for her because no matter what day of the week, or time of day, seeing that she has a new blog post makes my day a little better.

She's so admirable and gorgeous.

She's fun, and quirky.
And she's married to a boy named Josh.
They are hands down one of the cutest couples around..
and they make love look so fun..
so of course I'm thankful for them.
-Thankful that they show us through amazing pictures, and wonderful blog posts just how enjoyable love can be.
So, who better to get a little love advice from?
Here is what Naomi and Josh do to keep love exciting, and fun.
The way it should be.

"Something Josh and I love doing is going on what we call "little dates." These are usually inexpensive outings where the two of us get to be together and spend some quality time outside of our home. Past "little dates" have included a little trip to the children's section of the book store, or heading to ToysRUs store to ride the ferris wheel, or even just a stroll down to McDonald's to grab 99 cent ice-cream cones. Our favorite memories together so far have been those that aren't too elaborate or fancy....but are simple and sweet."

photo's via rockstar diaries.

Thank you Naomi for taking the time to share your love dare with us. Such a wonderful idea.

And it truely is the little things that make love as wonderful as it is.

It's the little stories about what fellow couples do to keep love fun and special; that inspire all of us to take the time for each other and remind us that it's the little things in life that mean the most.

So, we dare you.

Head down to your local toystore, and share some giggles.

Or share a coffee while paging through novels at your local book store..whatever it takes to keep love fun.

After you do that--hop on over to Rockstar Diaries. I can only imagine after ready a few posts from Naomi that you will be thankful for her too. So inspiring.

2 comments:

Megan Thomas said...

I adore her. I also adore this little love dare you started. It is so unique.
I'm so glad i found your blog! .

Megan Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.