Friday, January 1, 2010

No one will dare call you plain...

...when i'm done with you.
i am about 99% sure that you will see one of these decals in our bedroom someday.
i love branches and trees.
there is something whimsical, yet so simple about them.
...and down the road our babies nursary will probably be filled with this theme too.
sooo dreamy.
yes, of course we will probably change our mind 55 times before then..
..but we are completely in love with all of these RIGHT now.







via











love. love. love.
PS...IT IS 2010!! Hope you have a great year!!!!!
And for those that emailed me info for the giveaway, that works just fine.
you are still entered :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...me too! I have a picture of a baby nursery with a tree theme saved on my computer! Not that I will be having kids anyyyytime soon at all. My dream is to have a wall dedicated to black and white tree photographs one day. :)