Friday, January 8, 2010

Call me Halpert..

.....or at least I tried to be for one night.
My brother and I are obsessed with The Office, and since my post a month ago, Jace and I have successfully finished seasons 1-5.
We laughed, I cried, I wanted to be Pam 99% of the time..
Oh it was wonderful.
You definitely need to watch it.
So, since my brother loves it as much as I do, I felt the need to pull a little Jim Halpert prank on him for Christmas.
That prank involved placing part of his Christmas gift right in the middle of a Jello mold.
Or at least I tried.
It looked great at my house.
And then after a 3 and a half hour drive home to my parents, and trying to keep it from being seen, and then by the time he opened it---it looked a little less wonderful.
But it did the trick.
And we laughed.
And that was its purpose!






This last picture looks nothing like how it started out.
You see, I forgot to tell my brother not to tip it upside down while opening it.
:)

No comments: