Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday.

So apparently nobody cuts hair on Saturdays in this town.
I'm bummed.
I am one of those odd ones.
One of those who thinks she needs a haircut and then wants it NOW.
Like I needed it 5 minutes ago actually.
So I will sit and wait for the week days to roll around.
Until then I will be dreaming of shorter hair.

Ok, it's really not that bad. I'm just being a little dramatic.

Today has actually been a good lazy day.
A lazy day filled with little tasks around the house.
Dishes. Dusting. Working on some projects. Reading.

I am currently reading A Million Little Pieces, and it's great.
So great that husband is reading it at the same time as me.
It's not working so well.
I don't recommend trying to read the same book at the same time.
Somebody just may end up in tears when it's not her turn to read.
Ok, I didn't cry.
But that book is that addicting.
It follows a man on his road to drug recovery, and it's amazing the things they go through to heal themselves.
Sad in fact.

Jace must be wanting to read our book tonight because he brought home the movie 17 Again,
and I know he has ZERO intentions of watching it.
Dang him.
I need to come up with some strategies like that.
Maybe I will rent Rambo tomorrow for him to watch.
Then that little booky book will be all mine.
Oh, the joys of marriage.
Gotta love it.
Gotta love him.

Happy Saturday!





No comments: