Friday, January 15, 2010

Can you volunteer to be an aunt?

I have this great friend, named Miranda.
She is becoming a mommy today, and I am beyond excited for her.
I'm also excited to meet her little girl, my niece.
Or at least I will pretend she is like my niece.
She's really not, but I fully intend on being one of those girls that you always think is your aunt, and the day that little girl is told any different, she's sad.
That's how much I plan on spoiling her.
Lots.

In other happy news, this week has been good.
We've watched lots of good shows, went on a few dates grocery shopping, helped Jace study for his big test today, and for helping him, got to order some new clothes!
That alone makes a good week.
With that, it is going to be Christmas at our house again this week.
That means we get to see our nephew Jamison. We are so excited.
Little kids rocks.

Hopefully you have a great weekend!!
Good Luck McCahen, I'm thinking of you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of two things...first and foremost mostly jealous that you get to see Jamison...it's been forever since i've seen him...and i miss him. And secondly that all you have to do is help your honey study for a test and you get new clothes. I have to give my left arm and leg to get that! Glad to hear your having a great week!

Anonymous said...

Awww...my nephew's name is Jameson too! Spoiling them is so much fun!