Saturday, January 2, 2010

You aren't done yet..


Totally a random day.
But sometimes those are the best.
It started with an early morning...most days i just lay there for a few minutes listening to my husband breathe while he's sound asleep.
he's adorable, especially at 6am--and that makes me happy.
love him.
After that I got up and finished editing the last of my 2009 shoots!
Such a great feeling. Can't wait to see what 2010 has to offer.
I've already booked 3 weddings and a few engagement shoots, so it's looking to be a great year!
I have so many ideas, and I hope i can find some wonderful people that will go along with them!
I then sat down to read blogs and check out the internet.
While doing so I came across a few posts from some great ladies stating how they were chasing their dreams..
and i got sad for a moment.
in myself.
i am soooo proud of those that live out their dreams.
it's so inspirational.
after being down on myself for a few minutes i decided enough was enough.
While brushing my teeth, i stood up on our coffee table and demanded my husband watch my little show. yes it was as silly as it sounds...
i then began to name off every single one of my wildest dreams.
moving soon-and somewhere populated and fresh.
to grow in the dental hygiene profession.
going back to college for photography.
opening my own studio.
traveling more often.
and on and on and on.
after i was done, he asked if that was the end of my show.
i said yes.
but we talked and talked and i realized i wasn't done.
and he wouldn't let me be done.
because even though i might not move to california, or new york-
or go back to college at this exact moment...
or get to travel everywhere i want to go...
i will teach myself more about my camera, and will probably learn more about my own style along the way.
i will become a mom someday.
I will travel here and there, and although maybe not to mexico every summer, we will make memories everywhere we go together.
great ones he said.
I will be with him, everyday of my life. Whether it's in Miles City, or Los Angeles, we will have each others company--and that's the best thing in life.
they may not have all come true yet, but i've made some really wonderful dreams happen already.
And I'm going to keep dreaming...because that only leads to doing amazing things.
And there are so many amazing things i want to accomplish yet.
And you keep on dreaming too...
I am so proud of you all.
I am also proud of who I am and what I have done in this life so far.
And my husband is proud of me too, and together we will pursue more of my dreams.
And that means the most.


This reminds me of Jace and I.
when I cried because my whole family was together without me...
he let me.
and then we hugged, cooked lunch together, and got over it.
he's beyond incredible.

and I thank you j.
i wouldn't want to chase my dreams with anyone but you.


or kiss them either.
i love you.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will accomplish your dreams in time! Over the past year, I've realized that God is full of surprises! If we got all that we wished for at one time, it'd be no fun I guess! LOL...here's to 2010!