Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Everyone is happier.


...Because for the first time in a long time,
we can tell that spring is only a month or two away.

I've seen more smiles these last few days then I have all winter.
My co-workers are laughing and smiling, and patients are in wonderful moods.
It's gotta be the weather.
I swore I would never be one of those who talked about the weather with patients, but I can't help myself this week.
It's been wonderful out here in Montana.
And yes, by wonderful I mean 40 degrees.

Jace and I went for a walk.
I bought some cute spring dresses, and skirts, and
I actually wore shorts to aerobics class last night and didn't freeze.
I think I could get used to this!

So pretty please March, keep being good to us.



1 comment:

Erica | UPrinting said...

It's nice to know that people are now happier, I would love to be surrounded by happy people. Glad you can start enjoying your spring outfit, for sure those looks pretty on you. Weather can really affect the mood of the people, I personally am happier when it's raining. But I also do enjoy the sun, because I can go out on a walk with my dog.