Sunday, March 28, 2010

Let me fill you in.

Right about now is when my life starts to get crazy..
I think I'm ready for it, but I'll let you know when the actual time rolls around.
Let me fill you in...
This next week being easter and all, I will be heading home to my parents'.
Home for me is three hours east of our current home in Montana.
My Friday consists of a modeling photography session, then an engagement session, and then a fun session with my two cute little brothers.
One has agreed already, might be a challenge to rope the second one into it!
Saturday will be spent hanging out with that wonderful family of mine.
There is NOTHING better than having us all home at one time.
Sunday we will head up to my aunt and uncle's home for Easter.
I love Easter.
Monday will bring me back to work.
(Yes, I'm a little jealous of all of you with Monday off..No need to rub it in)
On Thursday my bags get packed and it's off to Fargo to see Brade, and also to see the talented Mr. Mayer in Concert.

Hopefully he'll sing me some beautiful love songs.
I could use some.

Head back to work on Monday, and then Thursday the 15th it's off to sunny Phoenix with my friend Rebecca.
She's become such a great friend to me, and I know this trip with her will be nothing short of wonderful.
We have Thursday and Friday to take in the sights, and then we are off to our Photography classes on the weekend.
Absolutely cannot wait.
Cami has given us great dining advice while we are down there, so I can't wait to try some new things!
Any of you ever been there?
I'm always up for wonderful recommendations!


The two weeks following Phoenix will be spent working and donating my time to children's dental needs.
I'm sure I will find some family and friend time in their as well!
I'm the kind of girl who can't be away too long from home.
Please don't judge :)
Then, on May 1st, Jace and I will head to Fargo--see Brade, and then head on to Minneapolis to hop aboard another plane.
Destination--Tulum, Mexico.

We have family getting married there, and we can't wait to land to see the beauty of the place in person.
What an amazing backdrop to a wedding!
Can't wait to see how it turns out!
We have 5 days there and I'm hoping to do some swimming, relaxing, and to visit the Tulum Ruins.
They look fascinating!
The rest of May is filled with photography sessions with some wonderful people!
It seems like when the sun comes out, so does the camera, and the larger smiles!

June is filled with MORE photo sessions, some important birthdays and then heading to Seattle.
I'm hoping while we are that close that I can head to Forks, maybe catch a glimpse of Edward.
Ok, just kidding.
Or am I...?

From Seattle it's onward to ALASKA with my family for a week-long cruise.
I'm guessing this will be the highlight of my summer.
What's better than family, great food, and the breathtaking natural beauty of Alaska.

We make a stop in 5 different towns, as well as take a boat tour through Glacier National Park.
Most towns offer bike rentals, so I think my stops will include hopping on a bike and checking out the towns on wheels.
I'm hoping I can drag my mom along with me.
She's sorta my partner in crime.

We are going to be getting the boys an all-day fishing expedition on one of the stops, and I'm also hoping to do some kayaking in the ocean.
How amazing does that look?

Ahhh!
So that's my April-July 10th update!
I'll keep you posted with pictures and stories along the way..

Hoping you have some exciting things planned for your summer as well!
I think it's the BEST time of year!!
Of course, it's not always the big things that make a great summer...
it's the little things, and the people you surround yourself with, that make it wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Mexico picture made me feel warm, but then the kayaking picture gave me the shivers! Looks like you have an AWESOME summer in store!