Monday, March 15, 2010

The $ sign is cool, but I have no idea how to pronounce that.

What's that you say?
Ice-cream cake for lunch isn't healthy.
Whoops, my bad.
I guess I can chalk it up to being on vacation.
I'm loving my grown-up version of Spring Break.
It's been so much fun and I'm getting a little sad that it's nearing the end.
My weekend started in Bismarck with a beautiful Maturnity Photo Session with a great friend of mine who is due in less than a month.
She looks wonderful and I had a great time taking pictures of her.
From there my mom and I headed three hours east to see my brother Brade.
He is always, always entertaining us, whether it's 3 in the morning, or 10 at night.
I loved all my time with him and my mom, and had an incredible weekend.
We spent Saturday thrifting.
Yes-basically alllllll day.
I found some fun things ranging from funky skirts, to gangsta flash cards.
Yes, I will elaborate more on those later. Brade and I definately got our share of laughter from them.
Here is Brade at one of the stores.
He always finds something worth checking out.
Saturday night we headed to the new film
Remember Me.
I was impressed.
There were moments I thought it was going to be just another tough love story, but the last few minutes blew me away.
Whatever you do, do not leave this movie early.
It ties it ALL together.
I loved the actors and actresses, and was touched.
Sunday we bummed around, and then headed to grab some pita's.
It was Brade and moms first pita experiance, and I hope they liked it enough to head back someday!
I'm a sucker for anything pita.
Mmmm..
So, overall-a great weekend was had.
I laughed, I thrifted, and I fell in love with Youtube.
Or with this cute little thing anyways.
Her name is Amy Colalella.
Brade and I spent plenty of time checking out her videos.
She's a doll, and I love her voice, and facial expressions.
Do you have any favorite Youtube performers?
If so, tell me--I love learning about new hidden talents

!

1 comment:

E said...

I love maternity shoots...I can't wait until I can have one of my own :)

ps...your header is adorable!