Monday, March 8, 2010

"No rain, No rainbows."


Yes, I admit that I spent two hours tonight watching the Bachelor Wedding.
I was smitten.
Of course, I'm not such a huge fan of the whole "I left Melissa on national TV to pursue my other love, Molly" thing...
But in the end I think it's your heart that has to be happy--and that very much seems to be the case here.
They look wonderful together.
So sorry it didn't work out between us Jason.
Jace just has a better hairline than you. Ok, and lots of other things too...
But you still are adorable, and so was that cute little Stagliano boy with Ms. Deanna Pappas.
Mmmm.

On to better things..whats better than one Cosmo magazine in the mail?
How about two?
Whoo hoo. Cosmo catch up time!
That's my idea of a great mail day.
Minus the bills that came along with it.
Oh well, such is life.

And even better things.
This curling iron rocks.
I know it stinks to drop money on things such as a curling iron..
...but so worth it.
Love, love.
Do you guys have favorite hair products or fun things that make YOUR days happy?
I'd love to hear!
HAVE A HAPPY WEEK!
And remember...
No rain. No rainbows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my post! :) Same to you!

I used to be addicted to my porcelain straightener...but I've been a bit of a bum lately and just let my hair go!